RESIDENT SELECTION SUMMARY
1. Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age or an emancipated minor to enter into a Contract for Lease.
2. Unless married, all applicants must complete, date, and sign a separate application form.
3. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
4. Proof of identification is required on all applicants.
REASON FOR DENIAL OF HOUSING
1. An incomplete application.
2. Does not meet Minimum Income Requirements.
3. Any applicant who willfully falsifies information on the application either orally, or in writing.
4. Any applicant who has had assistance terminated in a government housing program for fraud, non-payment of renter failure to cooperate with recertification procedures.
5. In the past five (5) years: A history of violence to a person(s), or property, or convicted of a felony.
6. Applicant(s) must not be on the National Sex Offenders Registry.
7. A history of nonpayment of rent.
8. A history of Eviction(s).
9. A history of disturbance of neighbors, lease violations, which adversely affect the health, safety, or welfare of others.
10. A history of criminal activity involving crimes of physical violence, or the possession, sale, manufacturing or use of illegal substances.
VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR RESIDENCY
1. Photo Identification
2. Credit Report
3. Verification of employment and/or income resources
4. Prior rental history
5. Copy of Social Security Card(s)
No application will be rejected on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, handicap, age or religion of the applicant or the applicant’s family.