This program is full at this time please check back for future availability.
Promoting entrepreneurship, and small and underrepresented business growth within Oklahoma County.
- Assistance with small business loans
- Legally register for-profit businesses (LLCs, Corps, Partnerships)
- Consultation for business strategies and growth
- Provide small business expo in August 2024 to expand training and networking opportunities
- Marketing assistance
Take advantage of the FREE small business resource classes found below.
(Links direct you to the first upcoming event registration, when one is finished, the following link will work for that next even, and so on)
- Startup and existing for businesses located in Oklahoma County
- 100 or fewer employees
- Minority-owned business (Minority-owned business is defined as 51% or more of the controlling and management interest of the owner/ownership group are one or more of the following: Black, Asian, American Indian/Alaska Native, and Hispanic/Latino).
- Business type not listed below:
- Businesses that are not based within Oklahoma County limits
- E-commerce businesses
- Businesses with any outstanding liens or judgement
- Government – owned entities or elected official offices
- Businesses primarily engaged in political or lobbying activities
- Businesses engaged in any illegal activity
- Any business related to the medical marijuana industry