The APWI targets under-served, homeless, ex-offenders, and other individuals with barriers to employment.
APWI addresses the following challenges faced by our clients:
- Lack of transportation
- Need for affordable clothing and work attire
- Affordable clothing and work attire
- Lack of soft work skills
- Lack of occupational skills
- Need for basic computer skills
- Lack of job search assistance
- Connection to willing employers
To apply for the APWI Program, please fill our client intake form.
(Form will open in a new window)
For more information about the APWI program, please contact Dean Riley at email@example.com.